Friday, August 7, 2009

Role Time



I think this blog is going to be filled with how Im going with life,before I get into my ID stuff. I came back from the markets after receiving all the ingredients I needed to cook dinner. Thanks Naq. :)

Ill be having : Curry Chicken and Potatoes( left overs),Broccoli and Oysters Sauce,and Rice . Hope it will all be yummy.

I just finished Orientation Yesterday. and it went well. I met quite numerous of friends. From all around the world really. I'm glad to have attend such International Orientation.

I will not sulk or mumble about how much less comfortable my life is here. I cant compare everything to back home. I cant always look at the bad side of everything. I wanna keep the + chi and not worry about the - chi too much. I WILL get my Degree and enjoy My Stay.

Well here is my Schedule. First time registering my own classes and my own everything. I was in college before. Where everything is given. Now i have to compete with all the others to get the best times that suits us. Great huh.



I receive a text from Along today. And she sounded very unhappy. I wish we could all just be close to each other. Why cant we just be like other family??Close and not have to worry about others. I guess this is all for a good cause. Dad and Mum has always kept us strong and kept us going for the BEST. I know if we do things with good intentions ,it will all work out fine. Im sure Along ,you just be strong and keep your head held high.We have your back on everything aight.

Til next time. Cheers.

2 comments:

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Interesting schedule:)
Best of Luck, Ena!

farahzaman said...

awww..i didnt knw u update ur blog.hehe.u talked bout me..u wudnt knw, mayb we will be close soon.neways, thank u ,i am doin fine...jst those random whinging ..hahah..love u sis..lets miss home together..doughhhhnutttssss