Today I have listened and learn. I was listening to Pn Hamidah. She was saying about how to be successful and happy in life. Its choices!
Either you want or you dont want.
Either yes or no.
Either hot or cold.
You cant be in between in life. And not sure is something bad. if you have made a choice you can always be someone that is successful.Eventho it might be a negative answer,you can always still change it to positive. But if your in between youll never go anywhere.
I learn to make a 'Wish List'
from there u know what your striving for. and you know what you want. Its good to always know what you want so you can work towards it. If your fiddle and do not know what you want ,your always disturbed.
Life is not that hard to please. You make your own destiny. What you want and not one. Negative Chi can only bring you down. Not just you but people around you will get effected.
My Advise , stay away. This will only bring you down and pin you to the ground to make you feel worthless. Never compare and never assume things.
Always ask and ask. Postive attitude is important. Stop evaluating others and evaluate yourself.
p.s: Im going to post something about I.D. At least I dont feel as bad writing about other stuff.
For the last few months. I have started to be intrested in OWLS. I find it very unique and cute.:P
So i have spotted some items used in Home Deco.

Dining Set Items

Frame of Art Work. Love it!

Fan.

Patch Work.
loves loves.
another in my wish list! collecting heaps more owl items.
No comments:
Post a Comment